Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I think C++ Compiler is not working correctly?

I'm using Dev-C++ to make a game when I compile it gets an error and I know that it's correct and when I put something I know is a error to see if it's compiling correctly it does not even gives me the message there is an error like the one I put but it continues to give me that same error that I know is correct.Also as the project gets bigger I try to compile it and it always is correct with no error even though there is one but the SyntaxCheck it finds the error.

I think C++ Compiler is not working correctly?
The best C++ compiles is Borland C++, but u can also use Visual C++, as lots of softwares are made using this. Okay for ur errors reinstall the compiles again and do not forget to register the enviornment variables as they are very important for C++ compiles to run properly.














Neo
Reply:You really have to be a lot more specific but I can think of something: Compiler bug! This means you have to reinstall or find another compiler like suggested above (Borland or Visual C++)


No comments:

Post a Comment